Home Forum Tags User Control Panel yaoi image gallery Roleplaying Forums yaoi fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on Yaoi Ai:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 2 or more posts who has been a member over a week) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 30 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Yaoi Ai > Roleplay Resources > Saint Yaoiai Academy Recruitment and Discussion

Saint Yaoiai Academy Recruitment and Discussion Recruit other members to join Roleplays set in the Academy

Showers Over Lunch Hour (forceful Uke or Seme wanted)
Old July 22nd, 11, 04:49 AM   #1
Mana-Kun
~Clueless Uke~

Showers Over Lunch Hour (forceful Uke or Seme wanted)

Luke walked down the hallways in his deep thought. Why was he even in school, why did he even bothering coming here? Was it for the new start? Was it for new people? No most likily that his parents pulled him out after much thinking, or shipped him here because they were ashamed of him,. All this made him feel worse about being homosexual. People at his old school frowned upon it besides the odd fan girl which loved to be right up in your face which kinda broke his shy rule. Luke soon enough went into a small depression mode. People asked him what was the matter in the hallways and girls were flattered by the hunk that walked by, but he ignored them all.

Luke headed to the gym for so physical relaxtion to get his mond off things and maybe looked a little better. Right now it was lunch hour, not many people were there, not to mention it was about the end of it so everyone was leaving the weight room and such. Luke had an off class next and usualy used it to train his body, maybe why he did so good in the sports. But he never showered or anything with anyone, becuase he was shy and got a hard on from un meaningly looking at someone, seeing as he had to look down to see someone who was talknig to him. He would usualy get hard himself from seeing another attractive guy with his shirt off so he avoided it all costs by wearing his hoddie around school and having it over his head. And to solve the chanign room probleme he would just go get changed before going to PE and shower before everyone else by asking to use the washroom 5-10 min before the end of class. So far he had devolped a few crushed over his already cracked heart.

When he entered the changing room he was soo stuck in thought he actually didnt think about if others were around him. He slowly slide off his hoddie then stripped off his baggy t-shirt revealing rather built body before stripping down to his rather tight briefs that he prefered becuase he didnt like have BSTL in the middle of the class and having to move and be a "pervert" in class.

Old July 23rd, 11, 05:18 AM   #2
Kaido

Unknown to Luke. There was someone else in the locker room. In fact as he was getting undressed. He can hear the shower was getting started. Actually it sounded like more then one was on. Yet there was only one person in there. If you wondered in and peek in. Which wouldn't be hard because there wasn't any steam coming out. Meaning that whoever was in there, he had the water set at a cold temperature. But who would want it cold. Most people would want to take a how shower. That might help with relaxing your muscles or warm you up, but that's not the reason why he had the waters running.

Enter Xavier Oneil. A young male student with a very slim body. Clearing his throat before he spoke. "A plague a' both your houses! I am sped. Is he gone and hath nothing?" he quoted from Shakespeare. It looked like he was reacting scenes from the play Romeo and Juliet. Now what was he doing this with cold water raining down? Well he was also moving his body. He was focusing on his foot steps. It was a great way to practice his footing. For if he messed up, he would slip.

He sometimes practices during the lunch hours or just simply on the stage. But he liked it better working in here. Thinking that he himself was all alone. For he didn't hear the other male walking in or opening his locker. " Draw, Benvolio. Make them put down their weapons. Gentlemen, for shame! control this anger! Tybalt, Mercutio, the prince has expressly Forbidden this fighting in Verona streets. Hold, Tybalt! Good Mercutio!"

Old July 24th, 11, 02:51 AM   #3
Mana-Kun
~Clueless Uke~

Luke grabbed his towel swinging it over his shoulder as he stripped off the tight black boxers which held his package. As he walked through the wall like leckers, corridor he thought. Why he crushed on people, and what made him crush on them. It was most likily just his hormones, that or he loved everyone around him, that was male. HE was walked the sound of water splashed and flushed through one ear and out the other and his feet made waves in the small bits of water there was on the floor. Soon enough he snapped out of his trance like state when the freezing cold water smashed against him.

Luke shivered before dashing for some of the water control devices and turned them hot so he wouldnt freeze into a glacier. When he finally clued in he blushed and turned his face away as he just noticed he bumped into a smaller frame. His face went redder than red as his cock got harder and harder as he kept glancing at the naked boy. His cock, the biggest you may ever see, the dreaded 12 incher, and thick to so it was obviously normal and natural looking. When he looked at the boy he blushed.

"S-s-sorry..... i-i-i didnt know you were in here....." he blushed as he covered himself up with his towel. But he couldnt keep his eyes off the boy. His black hair dripping wet as he looked at the young boy who was much smaller than him. The towled didnt do much for covering his 12 incher as it was only meant for drying off and nothing more.

Old July 24th, 11, 03:13 AM   #4
Kaido

He continue to say lines. Practicing every emotions and moved his body. Until he felt one of the water spots was warm. The actually threw him off and slipped, sending him flying into the other student. He slide backwards a few inches then fell onto the tile floor. Landing on his round bubbly bottom. "Ouch!" he yelped in pain. Rubbing his sore butt with his hand. "Oh, I hope I don't bruise." he said to himself. Just before he looks up at the student he bumped into.

The young actor's eyes study the other body. Seeing that he had a bigger frame then himself. That he was a few inches taller and notice that he was carrying something between the legs. The stares at his face to see that they were rosy colored. "Mostly I am not into the bigger fellows, but he looks mighty interesting. Maybe I can have a little fun with him." he thought to himself as a smile made it;s way to his face. He got on his hands and knees and slowly stood himself up. So he wouldn't end up crash landing onto the floor again. He might of landed of his bottom this time, but he could land on his face next and he needs that for the show.

As Luke tells Xavier that he was sorry for knocking him down and did not see him. He chuckled cutely and looks him in the eyes. With his sparkling baby blues. "Is fine. No real harm done." he said in a well friendly tone of voice. With no anger behind it at all. Smiling happily. Then he notice that he was covering himself. "Hey there is no reason to hide yourself, we're both guys after all." he said. Grabbing the towel and ripped it right off of him. Wrapping it around his own shoulders and looks down. "Oh wow! You are so big! You are soo~ lucky." he said. "I am Xavier Oneil. And who might you be?" he asked curiously. Tilting his head to the side. Looking right at him in the face with big puppy eyes.

Old July 24th, 11, 03:52 AM   #5
Mana-Kun
~Clueless Uke~

Luke blushed as the boy rubbed himself down then stood up. The boys blue eyes basicly stole his soul away and made his member twtich. he couldnt resist but keep looking down at the boy. He was glad he didnt cause the boy any harm, but the mixture of hot and cold water made a small mist making it harder for him to breath as hot hair riases cold hair falls, type thing. He looked at the boy and grinned, "g-good..." He was glad there was no harm to the boys smooth looking body which he looked over yet again from were he was standing for any scarps or bruses. He couldnt tkae hte chance of hurttinghim again so he went to back away slowly hoping to get out of the showers quick enough to run away.

He started with saying something, " y-your....good at your lines...." he blushed looking at the boy but he was telling the full dead on truth. Why would he need to lie about liking someones acting skills. "y-you in dra-" he was cut off from the boy ripping off his towel making him blush even more. He looked at the boy wanting to cover himself. His breaths now even heavier from before and very noticable. He was getting horner by the minute wanting some sexual pleasure and when the boys other comment came he tried to speak up. " I-i-im....a-actually.....s-shy about it....." he blushed brightly, which was also a good reason why he didnt change and shower with the guys.

Luke looked down at the boy and nodded going to respond to his question. In truth he was now shyier than ever as this kid was one of his crushes. He had seen him around school and on stage preforming, but he always kept his distance. "I-im......Luke Xanti...." he blushed as his cock pulsed waiting for something special to happen to him. But of course Luke looked down at the boy and gulped. " y-y-you....l-look nice...." he blushed as he liked the boys flawless body.

Old July 24th, 11, 04:17 AM   #6
Kaido

When told that he was good with the line. He couldn't help himself and blush as well. For he liked hearing that. Because he works so hard on them. "Why, thank you very much. That's very kind of you." he said in a happy, but bashful voice. Running his fingers through his wet blond hair. Hearing that he was really shy about his package between his legs. He couldn't help but to smile. "I don't know why would would be. Most guys dream to have it that size." he tells him. Looking him in the eyes with a with sexual intent behind them. "And wished they would have that inside of them." he said. Licking the upper lip.

"So, Luke was it? That's a cute name. It suits you really well." he told him and chuckles. When he told Xavier that he had a nice body. He smiles and runs his hands down his hand in a sexy fashion. "Why thank you. It takes a lot to be fitting. For being an actor, you have to stay in shape. Have a very strict diet, remove unwanted hair and much more." he said. Moving his moving body around. As if he was doing a strip tease for him. "But it the price for being on the stage. But I have ways of releasing the stress." he said. As he moves closer to him. Running his index finger up and down his chest. "You to have an excellent body." he tells him in a friendly manner. "Most guys I see can't pull it off, but it so suits you." he said. Moving his down to his cock and placed his hand on it. "You seemed a little tensed down there. It;s not good to hold hold it in. You know...I can help you if you like." he said. Looking him in the eyes and with a cute smile to boot.

Old July 25th, 11, 03:42 AM   #7
Mana-Kun
~Clueless Uke~

Luke blushed at the boy keeping his gaze on the blonde hair blue eyed prize that laid before his more suprior body. The boy was very dandalizing and attracted him like miquitos to a vain. He was actually very infactuated with him, mostly thanks to the crush he had but that was alright, but the fact they were both naked and he was hard was the hard fact to face. "I-i just.....well very....s-shy about my....b-body...." he blushed going to cover himself with his hands. Which might or might have been a good idea. He noticed the small licking gesture the boy made and he blushed ever bright breaking out into a sweat resisting to get on his knees for him. But he managed to pull in for the long haul.

He blushed even brighter when the boy thought his name was rather 'cute'. He just thought of it as a common name and not one that fits him at all. He wasnt sure what to say besides be bashfull and look rather flattered behind his bigger body. In truth under his bigger body was a over sized teddy ber from the fiar that ever kid wants to win and cuddle with. Except he was a horny teddy bear that wanted notthing more than sex and affection. Then the actions came forth, he blushed and bashed away but his body made him stayed. The water was like a piece of tar on the ground, unable to move at all. Ever little movement sent him into a rut and want to jerk himself off, but that was something he didnt want to do as he might have scare the kid away. "t-t-thanks..... i-i d-do it when i-im depressed.... i-its like ocd" he blushed as the boys hand was placed on his cock. He blushed before giving up and hugging the boys his cock being thrusted into the boys hands. "s-s-sorry! i-i-i....." he stopped and gently pulled away looking away from the boys eyes. "I-i....like you... w-well.....f-f-f-for a really....l-long t-time.." He blushed as he looked at the boy moving his cock against the boys hand as he was sent into a rutty state.

Old July 25th, 11, 04:14 AM   #8
Kaido

He giggled when he was pulled into the hug and felt his cock slip more into his hand. Just couldn't believe just how big it was. He was so envious of him. For he sometimes wishes that he had a better build. Now he wasn't to be super muscular like the Hulk. But with his side and frame, he sometimes gets assigned to a girl role. Now he knew that it fun to play different genders now and again, but sometimes he feels like he won't be taken seriously if he was in a dress. Not to mention that the cast members flirt with him both girls and boys. With the females he was fine, they teased him a little, but they never go to far. With boys on the other hand. They say that they don't do guys, yet they tried to get laid with him. He find that insulting.

When he backed away and looked away from him. He was a little confused and tilting his head to the side. Wondering why he pushed himself away from him. Maybe he went a little to far with him. He was shy, that was for sure. But he like that about him. He was a gentle giant. That was rare to see now of days. People with his type of body, are jocks and total pigs. Then he heard something he had heard before, but for the first time. It really hit him. "You-you like me?" he asked. Sounding very shock.

Now he has heard that before from others. It was only after he did a show. Fans will come up to him and tell him that they had a crush on him. He would smile and tells them thank you. But he felt that they like him as a actor, not as an actual person. He loves entertaining people and he loves to hear them say that they enjoyed the show, but he just couldn't commit to liking someone in return. Yet hearing coming out of Luke's mouth. It made butterflies flutter around in his stomach.

Feeling his cock again. He looks down, then back up and smiles. "Well, thank you for liking me. I never knew that I had such a dreamy admirer." he said happily with a huge smile on his face. Then he slowly moves his hand up and down of his manhood. "You know...I would like to get to know you better. I hope you feel the same for me." he said. Kneeling down and came face to face with his penis. Planting a gentle kiss on the tip of his head. "I just want to stick this into my mouth. I bet you are really tasty." he said and giggled.

Old July 25th, 11, 05:27 PM   #9
Mana-Kun
~Clueless Uke~

Luke was a very gentle creature, and actually timid. Hes very careful at what he does and often thinks it over, hence the situation in the showers with the other guys. He just didnt wan another accident to happen like before, where it lead him to leave that school. Guys werent as friendly there anyways, he was more or less just the big kid that had 2 close friends, then lost them both. He basically drove himself into a depression. Believe it or not he liked that smaller guys more than people around his size or build, because of his first crush basically. The smaller kid in his class with rather dark hair and a small weak fragile build. And this boy in front of him a basically the same shape and size.

When the boy stuttered e felt his heart flip over and smash against his rip cage. He blushed brightly looking down at him. Lukes fingers twiddled as his eyes went into a more puppy eyed look. On the inside Luke felt very happy, but also felt it could be a joke. "Y-yeah...... y-you c-cute.....n-nice....f-f-friendly, b-but what w-worries me....i-is t-that you c-could b-be lieing...." He blushed. He couldnt help but get out what he thought in the back of his head. " Y-you d-d-dont....h-have to f-feel bad........ I-if yo-you dont like me..... i-its ok...... i-its normal..... a-actually." at this point he actually thought everyone hated him but that really, wasnt the case at all. Plenty of people like him its just the fact hes depressed or too much in thought to notice them at all.

Luke then blushed more but still was worried that the kid just wanted his body, but that was ok at this point as he was all horned up and ready to go. Besides it would take his V card away from him, which was kinda of odd to think about during but again, the thought was there. He moaned when the boy started jerking his length for him which relieved from stress that was on his cock. Then the kiss made him just blush redder then mars. He blushed while looking at the boy before sliding down the wall blushing but was sitting up with his legs open. "y-y-you....r-really w-want me....." he said rather shyly with a small grin on his face.

Old July 25th, 11, 05:47 PM   #10
Kaido

When asked if he really wanted the lad. He stops for a moment and rose onto his feet. Looking down at him in the face. "Of course I do. If I didn't I wouldn't be doing this." he tells him with a smile on his face. "I know that stage actors like me get a really bum rep for sleeping with people to get whatever we want, but I am not like that. I treat my body way better then that." he tells him. Coming back down, he cupped his hand and gently pressed it against his cheek. "If I didn't like you, I would of told you to beat it minutes ago." he said with a serious look in his face. But that quickly vanished and smiled once again.

"I remember seeing you around the halls a few times. Even though we never talk before. When I caught you from the corner of my eyes. I took a second to look at you. There is just something about you I find interesting. But I wasn't sure." he said and he moves in a little closer. Placing his hands now on his chest and leans his face into his. Until their nose touched one another. Then he chuckled and pulls back. "It's hard to hear that no one likes you. Because I really like you." he said with a cute cheery smile on his face.

Then Xavier got on top of Luke. Placing each leg at his side. The bigger fellow could feel his cock was in between the smaller guy's cheeks. He let out a little moan. "This feels rather good. Tell me, am I moving to fast for you?" he asked. Tilting his head to the side. Looking at him with this adorable curious look on his face. That reminds you of a baby kitten who was curious over something. "Well?"

Tags
forceful, hour, lunch, seme, showers, uke, ukr, wanted